1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Songs containing this sort of Bass...

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by LKChouse, Jul 8, 2013.

1. LKChouse

LKChouse

Hey guys, I can't for the life of me find enough songs that play slow sexy bass-lines in the higher range. Could you be as so kind to recommend artists/material where the bassist really makes the chords cry. Chur :bag:
  2. Milestones

Milestones

3. LKChouse

LKChouse

Cool :) But do you know of anything that is more potent?
  4. Journey55

Journey55

The Widow by The Mars Volta comes to mind immediately and Boston has some sweet basslines that 'make the chord cry' albeit they aren't too slow
  5. macrocheesium

macrocheesium

6. esa372

esa372 Supporting Member

Prince/NPG - The One (1998)

:)
  7. LKChouse

LKChouse

Awesome thanks guys, I know I am being picky but how about stuff with more groove, funk? :)