1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Sonola Rivoli "Stroller" Accordion

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Wafoleri, Jul 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wafoleri

Wafoleri

I know this is a shot in the dark, as no one plays accordion anymore, but I'll give it a try anyway.

Here is a Made in Italy(MII ;) ) Sonola Rivoli "Stroller" Accordion. It is full 120 bass with 2 bass settings with 1 switch and 3 treble switches plus a mute. Bellows compression is at 9/10. It was recently inspected(3 months ago) and there was no sign of mildew in the chambers or any rust(a common problem with old accordions.)

I am not sure as to what year it is, but I am guessing pre-1980. It's considered a stroller because of it's more compact size and light weight, making them pretty popular with students and buskers. It weighs in around 16 pounds I am guessing, but I can weight it if anyone is curious.

Included is a hardshell suitcase style accordion case and some old leather straps. They are worn but get the job done.

I am asking 275 plus half the actual cost of shipping in the US. Shipping elsewhere is probably going to cost roughly your soul, but I can check the cost for you.

I will try to get some pictures up if anyone is interested. Feel free to ask me any more questions and I will try my best to answer them
  2. Wafoleri

Wafoleri

Pictures Bump

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. Wafoleri

Wafoleri

Price drop, 275 plus half actual shipping.

I will be traveling from western Pa up to Vermont on Monday, so anyone in the New England area if you are interested we can cut out shipping cost.
  4. bigfatbass

bigfatbass Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Karl Hoyt Basses
    Is this still available?
  5. Wafoleri

Wafoleri

I have two deals currently in the works locally, so this is on hold until I work them out. You, bigfatbass, will be first on the list after that.
  6. markjazzbassist

markjazzbassist Supporting Member

Albums:
  7. les gugel

les gugel

Do you have the accordion yet?

Let me know if you do I may be interested.

561-222-3007

Les G
  8. Wafoleri

Wafoleri

Sorry, this sold almost a year ago. I suppose I should have closed the thread.

I do wish I hadn't sold it though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.