Source Audio Pro stackable presets?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by enjoi1018, Jul 30, 2013.

1. enjoi1018

enjoi1018 Supporting Member

I searched but could find no answer! I had a MWBD pro awhile ago, and
    am now looking at the BEF Pro. I'd like to use it for a couple of extra filter voices and some as a straight EQ for slap tone, etc.

So, would it be possible to edit the software to allow the foot switches to be on/bypass switches instead of selectors? For instance, the first switch is a mid-scoop, the third is a down sweeping filter. I want to be able to hit the scoop to alter my EQ, then switch on the filter which would effect my new EQ, this having 2 changes from the one pedal. Shouldn't that be fairly simple to program?

As I finished that paragraph, I realize it's almost certainly a processing power issue to some point, as well.

Lemme know what y'all think!

cheers!
  2. doubleohnodj

doubleohnodj

I don't think it's possible. But you could make two identical presets with different EQ and switch between them. And I know you can make the EQ pre or post filter.
  3. Skrogh

Skrogh

While I am quite certain the processor has the power to do this (as long as none of the things overlap - eg no two EQ's on one pedal and not two filters at the same time) I am also quite sure it would be quite a bit of work on the code - thus a costly matter.

but with 3 presets on each bank you can do this on one bank:
    preset one - only EQ
    preset two - only filter, EQ flat
    preset three - EQ and filter

you have to step differently, but you should get the same effect.
  4. Gadgetjunky

Gadgetjunky

Wouldn't you just save preset 1, then edit it a little, then save it as preset 2, etc