1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

source for MusicMan bridge parts?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by emblymouse, Jul 29, 2013.

1. emblymouse

emblymouse I Dig A Pony Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Lakland**Bag End**Schroeder
    I just got a Stingray and 3 of the saddle height adjustment hex screws are stripped where the wrench goes in.
    Is this something I can get from EBMM? They don't seem big on selling their parts.
  2. madbassplaya

madbassplaya Supporting Member

I imagine something like this won't be a big deal. I would contact their CS. I had to replace a comp. nut once and they were great.
  3. emblymouse

emblymouse I Dig A Pony Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist Lakland**Bag End**Schroeder
    Thanks, I'll give it a go. Now if I can get the little suckers out!
  4. walterw

walterw Supportive Fender Gold Supporting Member

those should be a fairly standard hex screw; if EB won't help, you should be able to get something close (USA threads, not metric) from allparts, or maybe even your local hardware store.