Spector Euro 4 LXTW ***Near Mint***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by yeldarb69, Dec 1, 2012.

1. yeldarb69

yeldarb69 Supporting Member

No dings,dents or scratches on the body.34"scale EMG TW pickups that can be switched from single to double coil.Tone pump pre amp with the trim pot.The gold hardware has been switched to black.The only reason this is not mint is i filed a little off of the bridge to fit a 125 b string in it and had to touch it up with some black paint.I did not file the nut.It is currently strung B E A D. I do not have a case for it but it will be professionally packed and fully insured when shipped.$1050, if you live west of the mississippi i will have to charge $25 for shipping. Continental u.s. and i will accept paypal. Thanks for looking and this is the last time i try to sell this bass so get it now before i change my mind.http://s959.beta.photobucket.com/user/yeldarb6988/library/Euro%204%20LX%20TW/Black%20Euro
  2. yeldarb69

3. Low Main

Low Main Supporting Member

Any pics of the front and back of the headstock?
  4. yeldarb69

I can get you some tonight.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. yeldarb69

Here ya go[​IMG][/IMG]
  7. yeldarb69

8. bassman06

bassman06

Bump
    I PM'd you!!!
  9. Low Main

Low Main Supporting Member

Many thanks for added pics.

Big congrats to you - going from gold to black with the newer Schallers tuners the way you did is hard to do because the newer tuners with the mounting tabs at the bottom of the case are so hard to find in black.

Even Spector's CR manufacturer has a hard time getting them. Most of the black Schallers that are readily available are the old style with the tabs offset to the side.
  10. yeldarb69

Actually, when i bought the bass i just removed the gold hardware,shipped it back to spector and they swapped me for some black hardware.How many companies do you know that would do that?
  11. yeldarb69

Two day sale bump.$1000.If the bass doesn't sell by 5 pm on Saturday i will probably just keep it.
  12. yeldarb69

I can't believe this is still here at this price bump!!
  13. Slade N

Slade N sunn #91 AZ Bands #? Supporting Member

how do you like the p/u's? how do they compare to the p/j set up?
  14. Braxen

Braxen

Only tried a Doug Wimbish-spector and liked it. Any major differences between this one and the Wimbishbass except the neck width?
  15. retrosynth

retrosynth Supporting Member

16. mournblade

mournblade

I am really interested. I have the cash and the only reason I haven't pulled the trigger is my concern in shipping such a nice bass without a hardhsell case this time of year (or any, given the shipping companies tendency to play football with large packages.). Any Spector dealers near yout that you could score a case from, on my dime of course. I know people are busy, you may or may not have time to get the case, but if you are ameanable, I will glady pay for the bass, shipping (I live in Texas) and a Spector case. If you are interested feel free to pm me.

James
  17. yeldarb69

Sorry i haven't closed this,but i have decided to keep the bass.Thanks for all the interest.