1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Spector Gig Bag Soft Case New Faux Leather

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Famous Shamus, Apr 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Famous Shamus

Famous Shamus Gold Supporting Member

Got a bit of a quandry here...about 2005 I bought a Czech Spector and received this gig bag with it...Faux leather or what we referred to around the hood as "pleather"...:D

Anyhow, I did a quick search and can't seem to figure out a price. I'm going to ask for SOLD,+ shipping, but please, if I'm off on this, send me some offers and set me straight. This is really just spring cleaning here.

The bag is brand new and was never used (I had a Spector hard case that the bass wound up in. ) I literally put this in a closet and forgot about it.

Has nice padding all around, some pockets, the straps pictured so you can carry it like a backpack, or another strap (not pictured) that you can attach in the "traditional way" Very high quality, looks highly water resistant. Hit me up if there are any questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. DGbass70

DGbass70

Looks nice...got any pics of the inside?
  3. Famous Shamus

Famous Shamus Gold Supporting Member

I'll get some pictures later when I get home, but honestly not much to look at....its a soft black, velvet inside, made to make sure your bass won't get damaged. Thnaks for the interest.

John
  4. bshaw

bshaw Supporting Member

Hi! I'll take it if you've still got it for sale._
    Burke 713.516.2302
    burkeshaw@sbcglobal.net
    PayPal okay? Thanks!
  5. Register to disable this ad

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.