1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Spector Lengend 5 classic impressions plz

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Domcaliss5, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Domcaliss5

Domcaliss5

Im looking to buy a spector legend 5 classic. Its 800$ new, I wanna know what are your impressions on this. Is it a good deal? What is your overall feedback about this model of bass? etc.
  2. stephen3547

stephen3547 Supporting Member

I have one. It's the only bass I play, I love it to death. They're an AMAZING value, mine was especially because I got it at 15% off and used the money I saved to upgrade the pickups to EMG 40DCs, which are shockingly better than the stock SSD pickups, which I hated. I also added some Creative Cuts Spector-style "abalone inlays" for like 20 bucks.

Great bass. Seriously get one. Even if you don't upgrade the pickups you won't regret it ImageUploadedByTalkBass1391725902.979913.jpg
  3. BassTapp

BassTapp

I have the Legend 4 and love it!