1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Spector NS2000/5 for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Modulus1906, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Modulus1906

Modulus1906 Supporting Member

I have two of these basses. My black 5 string (modded with EMG TWXs, brass Hipshot bridge-like the original bridge but with intonation screws, and 3-band EMG pre) that I'm keeping-it's a killer, and this very nice-looking amber finish one that I bought during 2012.

I bought this bass during 2012 from another TBer initially with the sole intent of modding it with some Delano SBC soapbars and either a Glockenklang or Pope Flexcore as I thought hat would be a good compliment to the my EMG-based black one. However, I've decided to forgo spending the money for the mods, so it no longer makes sense to keep this bass since I own the black one. I've actually gone back and forth regarding whether I wanted to sell it.

-I would rate the condition an 8 of 10 overall despite that there is a dime-sized blemish on the back of the headstock just above the nut (below the G string tuner). I'm very picky about the condition of my basses, and this blemish didn't bother me at all. I tried to capture it in one of the pictures below.

-All maple body with 3-piece maple neck
    -Rosewood fingerboard is really nice and rich-almost has a macassar ebony look to it
    -Weighs about 10 pounds
    -Leather Spector gig bag
    -$450 + Shipping
    -No trade offers please

Thank you!

Attached Files:

2. MDBass

MDBass Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist: Spector-Dingwall-Aguilar-DR-Tech 21-Darkglass
    Free bump for a killer, seriously under-rated bass!
  3. ntbhoang

ntbhoang

pm sent !
  4. Modulus1906

I sent you a response. Thanks
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Modulus1906

pics

Attached Files:

7. iceboxbass

iceboxbass Living the Dream! Gold Supporting Member

Bump for an awesome bass and seller! I had one of these in black, I really had a very hard time giving it up as they are just fantastic playing basses! GLWTS!
  8. Modulus1906

Thanks fella! This bass is sold and headed to California!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.