1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Spector ReBop-5DLX (for sale only)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jerry Ziarko, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Jerry Ziarko

Jerry Ziarko Supporting Member

FOR SALE ONLY- NO Trades
    Spector ReBop-5DLX
    I acquired this bass in lieu of cash payment for work I had done. The bass was only used for studio work, and never gigged. Overall in 9.5 shape. I found one small ding on the horn that I tried to capture in a photo. The ding being small against a satin finish, along with my mediocre photo skills, it doesn't show up all that well. You can't really notice it, but thought it should be mentioned. The headstock is clean, no dings. The bass comes with a hard shell case that seems to fit well, although I don't believe it is a custom Spector case. The case has a few small scuffs from being put away in the studio equipment closet, but no tears or such. The latches and handle are perfect.
    There are three reasons I am selling this bass. The first is I have no need for it, the second, I prefer a jazz style neck, and lastly, I took it as payment for services with the intent of selling it. That is the reason for no trades. It will ship to the lower 48 for $950.
    As far as specs, you can view them here: http://www.spectorbass.com/rebop-dlxtrade.html
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  2. BassKnuckles

BassKnuckles Supporting Member

Bump for a beautiful re-bop. I have the 4 string version of this bass, hands down my favorite of any bass i have ever owned.

3. bwest9

bwest9 Supporting Member

If someone would like to buy my 55-02, I'd gladly take this off your hands...

4. Jerry Ziarko

I hope you sell it. This is a real nice piece. Good luck!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Jerry Ziarko

I have been asked about the weight. From the scale I have, I believe it is on the low end of 8 3/4 lbs.

7. stretch80

stretch80

Is it 34" or 35" scale?

8. Jerry Ziarko

You learn something new everyday. I could have sworn it was 34", but the spec link above said it's a 35". I measured, and indeed it is 35"

9. Jerry Ziarko