1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

spector

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 4stringSlaughtr, Feb 20, 2013.

1. 4stringSlaughtr

4stringSlaughtr

what kinda spector is this!, obviously is a 5 string, but it has those dot inlays, the dude will sell it to me for 400.00 but idk if thats a good deal or not, has emg hz's in it the guy said , so idk any help would be appreciated!

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      96.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Johnpjm

Johnpjm Supporting Member

Looks like a Legend. Might be Legacy, not sure, but they're made in China, but still good. $400 is a pretty good price.
  3. awilkie84

awilkie84

That looks like a Q5, the upper horn's too narrow for a Legend. They came before the time of the Legends. Value's about $100 less than a legend would be, approximately. I'd try to get him down. Guitar Center had one of these for $300ish a couple months ago, in blue.
    The sound is good, it will most likely have an EMG BT pre-amp @ 9V, which sounds really good. It's the same setup as I have in my Spector NS-2000/5.
  4. 4stringSlaughtr

4stringSlaughtr