1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. We are currently evaluating the "One Post Per Classified Ad" policy. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.
  2. Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting. Note that the Classifieds Forums are now single-post ads. You can edit your ad any time to enter additional information. You can BUMP your ad by clicking the "bump" link at the bottom of your post (once every 24 hours). Thanks!

Spiro reds and Dominants for sale; $100 for each set shipped to CONUS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps & Accessories' started by richhansen, Jan 15, 2014.

1. richhansen

richhansen

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

One set of Thomastik Infeld dominant, and one set of TI spirocore mittels for sale. Both sets are around six months old, and are broken in nicely. Both sound great and are in excellent condition.

Thanks, Rich Hansen
  2. Samuel Liu

Samuel Liu

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

will take spirocore mittels if you can ship to Taiwan, thanks.
  3. richhansen

richhansen

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Sam, I am willing to try and ship them there, but it may cost a little more to ship them there. Tell me your address and I will see what it would cost to ship to Taiwan.
    Thanks, Rich
  4. Joshua Harrison

Joshua Harrison

0   0   0

Are the spiros still available? Are they S42s? Would you consider selling only the top three strings (I'm assuming the set is with regular E, which I don't need). Thanks!
  5. richhansen

richhansen

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

The spiros are sold. Dominants still available.
  6. richhansen

richhansen

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Dominants and Spiros are both sold.