Square Single Coil Pickup Ring?

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by BHester93, Feb 9, 2014.

1. BHester93

BHester93

Hello all. ive arrived at a bit of a delima. im working on an older Russian bass (Ural 510L FYI) While the bass came with most of the parts i need to to piece it all back together, and the ones that it didnt were easy to run down, the one thing im having trouble finding is any square single coil pickup mounting rings. Out of everything i never imagined that would be the kicker. Ive looked far and wide on the web and nothing has turned up. Ive also emailed a few manufacturers to see if i could buy from one, but so far i havent had any luck. Due to the condition of the bass i cant go for a true restoration so im really just wanting to get it as close as i can but more focused on just getting it playing. I was wondering if anyone out there had any square single coil bass rings or knew of a place where i could find any. Also just to throw it out there i would be willing to pay someone that had the tools, know how, time, snd ability to manufacture a few for me. Any and all help is greatly appreciated. thank you