1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Squier CV dirt cheap at GC

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by your idol, Nov 28, 2012.

1. your idol

your idol

Just a heads up the Fiesta Red CV p bass at GC is $100 off. Priced at $277 on the wall!

Pretty sweet deal.
  2. morrisonhendrix

morrisonhendrix Supporting Member

I already have one, but for those looking for one, are you talking about a specific GC location?
  3. your idol

your idol

Well im in Pittsburgh but the bass JUST showed up there within the last 2 weeks so theyre not just trying to move the bass. Id bet with the GC $100 fender instant rebate they have going this is nationwide. If not id just call pittsburgh and have it shipped. Its a steal at $277
  4. younggun14

younggun14

I just called the Sioux Falls, SD store they had it for $250 but when they rang it up it was $225. I'm having it shipped to ND so no tax or shipping. It was a floor model but the salesman said it was flawless. Can't believe it cuz I was about to buy a Matt Freeman for $300. Only real problem is that I wanted to ship it to my parents place in AZ so I'd have a bass down there when I visit but they had to ship to my billing address. Oh well that is the sweetest deal I've ever come across.