1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

squier protone series ohio local sale

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by morgansterne, Feb 11, 2013.

1. morgansterne

morgansterne

I don't really need another five string but I thought I'd share this one. Anyone have any inside info on whether these particular pickups actually still sound like a PBass? I have a fiver with humbuckers already so I might pick this up if sounds different from that.
    Also I'm nervous about that large ding by the input jack, it looks pretty bad. Is it difficult to use filler and paint over the filler for a ding that big?

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/msg/3608155301.html
  2. SMG

SMG Supporting Member

Although the pickups are in EMG 40 size housings, I think there are single coils. These are usually very good basses for the buck.
  3. troy mcclure

troy mcclure

too beat up for $250 I sold one in way better shape for $300 recently.