1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Squier skinny body question.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BrianToska, Jan 14, 2013.

1. BrianToska

BrianToska

This is my first post on here so I apologize in advance for any ignorance of proper TB etiquette.

I recently received a Squier Vintage Modified Fretless Jazz Bass for free through a friend of mine. I've tried for a long time to give fretless a try but it's just not my thing. So my solution to this problem is obviously to get a new neck. I've considered a Mighty Mite neck with maple fretboard but noticed that the Squier body is thinner in depth than my MIM Fender Jazz. My question is, Will a Mighty Mite neck fit properly onto my Squier without any major sanding or modification? I've searched the forums and googled it and cant seem to find anything about this. Maybe its just because I'm a newbie :p

Thank You in advance!!