1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Squire Affinity V Jazz...no red?!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by progeny, Dec 3, 2013.

1. progeny

progeny

Why does Squier only have this bass in black and brownburst? This guitar in red would be my dream backup guitar. It looks like they have a metallic option on the website, but no picture is listed. Did they ever offer the squier 5 string in other different colors? Will they soon?
  2. xring

xring Supporting Member

I've got the exact bass you speak of in red. It has a very fine metal flake to it. I would prefer a black PG on it.
  3. progeny

progeny

When did you buy it? I'm guessing they are discontinued...
  4. Woofer

Woofer

I have one in a metallic blue. Nice bass, looks great under stage lights.
  5. xring

xring Supporting Member

I got it used - like new here about 1.5 years ago. I think they were available....maybe 3 years ago? If you have a white one, I'll trade ya for it!