1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Squire VI

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by SpanishDave, Dec 31, 2013.

1. SpanishDave

SpanishDave

The squier VI! I am quietly interested in this. Any opinion?
    Are barra chords gonna be mo no on this?
  2. ih8law

ih8law Supporting Member

Ummm....a beer to the gentleman who can answer, much less discern, what the hell question is presented here.

Do a search for the Squier Bass VI here. There are several threads about this bass, and the consensus seems to be quite positive.
  3. Crg2

Crg2

He wants to know if barre chords sound sufficiently clear on the Squier Bass VI, doesn't he?
  4. FretlessMainly

FretlessMainly

On bass, I rarely voice chords in the barre fashion. I will play the index/pinky version, but since they only contain roots and fifths, they do not qualify as chords. Any true chords I play on bass are generally voiced with staggered fingerings.