1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Stage lights

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by KeddyLee, Jan 17, 2014.

1. KeddyLee

KeddyLee

Does anyone own their own stage lights or do you rely on what the club offers?

We do a Rush tribute band and Rush usually uses the green lasers. Everything I have found on-line does disco swirls if they're green, they have red with them also. Anyone got a place for that?

Thoughts?
  2. geeza

geeza

Disclosures:
    Huh?
    Are you asking a question?
  3. baba

baba Supporting Member

We bring our lights even if the club has them.

For a selection of laser lighting maybe check Sweetwater. Keep in mind you will need some fog to actually see the laser line in the air. Otherwise it just appears as a dot on a surface.
  4. bassgod0dmw

bassgod0dmw Supporting Member

If I was in a band that needed something specific (like your band) I would be bringing our own stuff.

Most of the places we play do not have lights so we bring our own. When we get to play somewhere that does have light we just use what they have.
  5. Selta

Selta

Disclosures:
    Uncompensated endorsing user: EBMM
    We use house lights and bring in our own... but our stuff in total basically requires 3 phase power, so I think we're talking slightly different setups.