1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

Stagg owners only - what colour is your bass?

Discussion in 'Electric Upright Basses (EUB's) [DB]' started by butterfingers, Mar 6, 2014.

1. butterfingers

butterfingers

Jan 5, 2009
    Just wondering what colours you have chosen. Mine is transparent blue. I have started a poll.

2. Trans Red.

Love it, I had an hour on it today. I didn't intend to but had to walk past it (on it's stand) and just sort of got carried away.

3. amigoz2k

amigoz2k

Jan 19, 2014
  4. butterfingers

butterfingers

Jan 5, 2009
    That looks really nice! All the photos I have previously seen of Violin Burst have made it look a bit artificial, but that's a very classy finish.

5. butterfingers

butterfingers

Jan 5, 2009
    Mine is now my go-to bass. I'd leave it plugged in if it didn't drain the battery! My elder son, Thomas (14) was working out an acoustic blues guitar arrangement of "Iko Iko" yesterday, and I joined in on my Stagg. It rocks! I'll have to record it some time.

6. Scottkarch

Scottkarch

Sep 11, 2012
    Chicago
    Violin-burst. It was my only option locally but would have been my choice anyway

7. butterfingers

butterfingers

Jan 5, 2009
    Oh look - there it is. ;)
    Vocals, rhythm and lead guitars - Thomas
    Wurlitzer piano and Stagg EUB - myself

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2014
  8. Llew Williams

Llew Williams

Jul 20, 2014
    Naples FL
    Disclosures:
    Ear player, self-taught; still don't read after 58 years playing . . . me bad! Happily married!
    violin burst with the rosewood fingerboard

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014
  9. My old one was plain black with a painted FB, my current one is Honey with the rosewood FB

10. vickde

vickde

Jul 23, 2005
    Orlando, FL