1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Starting off the year right

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by vrussell, Jan 15, 2014.

1. vrussell

vrussell

Alright.... Who has started the year right by getting a new bass (even though you said you wouldn't?) LETS SEE SOME PIC. :bassist:

I will start. Here is my mim fender Pbass with hand wound pickups and a babicz bass bridge. :hyper: This GAS will be the death of me

Attached Files:

2. msact

msact Supporting Member

I picked up this Ibanez Rickenbacker bass. It plays and sounds awesome.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. TenaciousE

TenaciousE

Don't have it yet but expecting a Sadowsky to be completed this month.
  4. vrussell

vrussell

I have never seen an Ibanez Ric before. what year did they make those?
  5. msact

msact Supporting Member

They were made in the 70's along with copies of Precision and Jazz basses. The copies are so good that they are referred to as "Lawsuit Basses". The Ibanez Lawsuit basses are sought after these days for their price and quality. This particular bass really plays and sounds fantastic.