1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Steinberger EMG HB IV-V Pickup Help

Discussion in 'Wanted: Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories' started by GCCProf, Jan 10, 2014.

1. GCCProf

GCCProf

Anyone have an old EMG HB IV-V pickup you'd be willing to part with? I'm trying to fix my Steinberger XM-25A (narrow spacing 5 string). The neck pickup is bad. The new EMG HB's only work for 4 string basses.

If you have a good alternative solution to this problem, I welcome all suggestions.
  2. DrDAV14

DrDAV14 Supporting Member

Yes I have a set
  3. GCCProf

GCCProf

Cool, Assuming they work, I'm still interested. Can you send me pics of the top and bottom of the pickups to ulrichjunk@verizon.net?
  4. GCCProf

GCCProf

DrDAV14, If you did send me an e-mail, it did not come through. I'm guessing the spam filter picked it off, or the pics were too large. If you send me an e-mail to ulrichjunk@verizon.net with no attachments, I'll reply with an e-mail address that works better. I use the ulrichjunk address for junk mail, so it is the only one that I'm willing to expose on a public forum.

Thanks,
    GCCProf
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. GCCProf

GCCProf

DrDav14,
    I received an e-mail at the above address from a phone number XXXXXX1305@mms.att.net. There was no subject, no note, and 1 attachment. I'm assuming it's a virus and not opening it unless you message me here and tell me it is from you.

I do need to hear from you if you want to make a deal on the pickups.

Best,
    GCCProf
  7. DrDAV14

Prof,
    Sorry, was called out of town, so I've been disconnected with life.
    I'll send pics over this evening.
    DAV
  8. DrDAV14

Pics sent. Pickups are out of a XM2