1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Steinberger Spirit 4 String Headless Bass For Sale {Full body with Amberburst Finish}

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Ds1, Nov 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ds1

Ds1

Disclosures:
    President: The High Studio. Head Honcho: Ish Group, Inc.
    *This is my personal bass*

Bassists, if you need a travel instrument, this Steinberger Spirit is for you! With the lack of headstock and small body, its about the size of a smaller guitar. Its nice and light, with a pretty cool unique tone. Passive electronics make it good for travel too, as there is no battery to worry about.

Its quite the instrument, with perfectly functioning pickups and electronics. The Steinberger patented bridge works great, and tuning is a breeze.

There are a few small nicks and a little overall wear, as noted in the pictures. Really nothing out of the ordinary though. This bass is rare as it is, but I've literally never seen this amber burst finish on another one for sale, most are just lame gloss black.

Buy this bass before I change my mind and keep it! Asking $599 OBO with FREE shipping.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. el basso

el basso Supporting Member

Ha! I traded one of these rare birds earlier this year. GLWTS!

[​IMG]

3. Ds1

Ds1

Disclosures:
    President: The High Studio. Head Honcho: Ish Group, Inc.
    Wow, cool to see another one! They really are rare, cool little basses. (Pics are now added)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.