Sterling by Musicman Ray 34 $450.00 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by spectorj, Oct 21, 2013.

1. spectorj

spectorj Supporting Member

Up for sale here is my Sterling by Musicman Ray 34 CA bass. This bass is in near mint condition. There are a few swirls on the pickguard but that is it. This bass has the feel and look of a vintage Stingray. The bass will come with a USA Musicman bass case also in very good condition. The neck on this bass is rock solid and has very low action. You won't regret buying this bass! Shipping price is $450.00 via FedEx ground to the lower 48 CONUS. Additional pics can be viewed at: http://s125.photobucket.com/user/lowbbass/library/Ray34 CA?sort=3&page=1 . Here is some additional info on the bass:

New for 2011, Ray34 Classic Active Series electric bass guitar has a lightweight slab body with no belly or forearm contours. The glossy, amber-tinted neck features a narrow 38 mm nut width; 34" scale; and 21 thin, vintage-style frets. The finish is a hard glossy coat that exudes the vibe and look of an older instrument.

The Music Man-designed 2-band active preamp features volume, treble, and bass controls. The preamp and pickup were re-voiced for this model for a more organic feel and are noise-free. The classic three-tone sunburst finish is paired with an amber-tinted maple neck and black pickguard for that classic old-school look.Lightweight ash body
    Slab body styling (no forearm & belly contours)
    Glossy tinted neck finish
    38 mm nut width
    34" scale
    Classic active 2-band preamp
    Classic Ray34 pickup with alnico polepieces
    Maple fingerboard
    19 mm string spacing

Thanks for looking!

Attached Files:

Mike Sorr likes this.
  2. spectorj

3. spectorj

This is a really good deal bump

4. Buskman

Buskman

That it is! :)

Do you happen to know the weight?

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. spectorj

Hi,

By my bathroom scale the weight is 9.8 lbs. It does not feel that heavy once you strap it on. I have had over 15 Stingrays over the years and this one could hang with any of the USA Stingrays. It is that good. This bass has a neck that is rock solid. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks.

James