1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Stewart Audio - World 600 Power Amp - FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JJP_1984_LB50, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJP_1984_LB50

JJP_1984_LB50 Supporting Member

Hi,

Well, I went for the rig shake-up, and then decided I liked where I had been just fine...:cool:

Picked this up on Ebay about 6 weeks ago. Info from the Stewart website here...

http://www.stewartaudio.com/view_product.php?product_id=14&category_id=6

This is a discontinued model. Be sure to note the depth dimension, too. It may be too deep for some racks...

A couple cosmetic scratches. Tried it out to make sure everything worked OK (it did), and then proceeded to be happy with my previous setup. Need the $$$ for other things...

Looking for $190 + shipping. I strongly prefer a cashier's check or USPS MO. My feedback is excellent, and I don't intend to do anything stupid to mess it up. If that's a deal breaker we can talk...

I'm in North Canton, OH, 44720 for those of you interested in shipping estimates. It only weighs 10lbs, but add a couple for packing material. Local pickup is cool...

I'm not looking for any trades, really looking for cash, but you never know...

Pix. I am still a lousy photographer :help:. Let me know if you need a shot of something else...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. robd

robd Supporting Member

3. JJP_1984_LB50

...and replied...
  4. JJP_1984_LB50

And on it's way to "just outside B-more Maryland...!!!
    Thanks Rob!!!
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. robd

robd Supporting Member

7. JJP_1984_LB50

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.