1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Stingray 5 For Sale ***Like New***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by yeldarb69, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeldarb69

yeldarb69 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

I just got this bass this week. I really dig the sound and playability of this bass,but truth be told i have been playing spectors so long i just cannot get used to the way this bass hangs on me while playing,and due to some unforeseen expenses popping up i have to let it go.I have always wanted one of these and it did not disappoint.The bass was made in 2011 and only has some minor scratches in the pickgaurd.It weighs in at 9lbs and 9 oz.I would like to get out of it what i paid which is $1050 shipped,but feel free to shoot me an offer.I am not looking for trades at this time.Paypal will be accepted and i can only ship to the conus.The pictures are from the thread which i bought it from and if more are needed let me know,thanks for looking.[​IMG][/IMG][​IMG][/IMG]
  2. false404

false404

Rating - 100%
    58   0   0

Black & tan... Classy!!
  3. yeldarb69

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Class and a killer sound,this bass really does have it all.
  4. yeldarb69

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Ok this thing has to go. A virtually brand new Stingray 5 with the case will be shipped for $975.The price will not get any lower so get it now before it is gone.
  5. ShirazBop

ShirazBop Gold Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    52   0   0

Beautiful Black and Tan Bump!
  6. yeldarb69

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

On hold pending payment.
  7. yeldarb69

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

And sold, on its way to the tar heel state.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.