1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

stingray hh (slo special or not)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by adi77, Feb 19, 2014.

1. adi77

adi77

hi i have a musicman HH (bought second hand, serial number E51237, 2006, 6 bolt) its sapphire black with a matching headstock.. but "slo special" isn't written on the headstock like it is on similar basses.. any help? i just want to know if its slo special or just HH or some model i hvnt heard of.. thanks

Attached Files:

2. StuartV

StuartV Out of GAS!! Supporting Member

Measure the nut width. 1.5" = SLO. Wider (1.625", I think) = not-SLO.
  3. StuartV

StuartV Out of GAS!! Supporting Member

ps. if you go to http://www.music-man.com and click on Contact Us, you can email Ernie Ball Music Man Customer Service. Give them the serial number and they can tell you anything you want to know about the specs on your specific bass. They are really good about responding within 24 hours, too.
  4. adi77

adi77

just did.. its 1.5" (thanks :)) so its probably a "slo special"
  5. adi77

adi77

i did e-mail them an hr ago