Stolen - Dallas TX - Pedulla Rapture J2-5 #8795

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by BruceRichardson, Dec 4, 2012.

1. BruceRichardson

BruceRichardson

Please reply to bruce@brucerichardsonmusic.com, if you have any information.

Dealers or anyone who sees the instrument: Please confiscate and have your local law enforcement agency contact Detective Paul Fullington, Dallas Police Department, 214.670.4414, case #297300-Z.
  2. BruceRichardson

BruceRichardson

It is the piano black with white pearloid pick guard visual scheme. Chrome hardware. Maple fretboard, with some minor finish wear on B-string side in first few frets (previous owner must have been a thumb-wrapper). Missing truss rod cover (I have it). Truss rod channel is colored in black with a marker (not unfinished as standard).

Was in "Pedulla, The Serious Bass" factory case when stolen. Also in case, a baggie of batteries and a cordura padded strap with blue aluminum straplocks.
  3. BruceRichardson

BruceRichardson

Update: Still no sign thus far. DPD has expanded the search nationally, but not a single peep. Help me, fellow bassists...if you see a black Pedulla Rapture on a stage anywhere, do me a favor and look for that missing truss rod cover. If you see it missing, and it's colored-in black (you can tell that from a distance), try to look for that serial number (8795). If you see it, please call DPD immediately, and try to get us enough information that your local law enforcement can find the person who has it (name of band, name of player, places where they play, etc.).

No bass player will be harmed in this!!! I just need my bass back.