1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Stolen gear in Atlanta

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by Dan55, Aug 28, 2012.

1. Dan55

Dan55 Supporting Member

I posted this in the Basses forum, but it was suggested I post it here as well. Theft happened on 8/23.

Got home from work yesterday and found my back door kicked in and 5 of my basses gone along a couple of six strings.

Roadworn P-bass with a Roadworn Jazz neck and tort guard
    Hwy 1 sunburst P bass with a CIJ maple neck and gold guard.
    Hwy 1 black P bass with a CIJ rosewood neck and tort guard.
    The 3 above all had vintage RI bridges and tuners.
    '71 natural P bass w/ a maple '76 neck and neck plate and gold guard. Had that one since '78.
    CIJ white '62 RI Jazz bass with a rosewood Allparts neck with block fingerboard inlays and Nordstrand p'ups
    Cherry '63 Gibson SG Junior with 1 bent tuning key. I inherited this one from my Dad whe he passed away, which makes it more painful.
    '83 Sigma-Martin acoustic flattop.

All pix, etc were on my desktop computer and/or laptop, both of which were also taken. Also gone is an external hard drive I had everything backed up on.

I expect some of this stuff will turn up on Craigslist and ebay, so if anyone out there sees anything suspicious on the Atlanta Craigslist or elsewhere, shoot me a PM. Right now my only computer access is from work.

Thanks,
    Dan