Stolen gear Rochester, NY

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by Jerry Ziarko, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Jerry Ziarko

Jerry Ziarko Supporting Member

Some local friends had their trailer stolen, complete with stage gear. Please keep an eye out for a few rare items.

We are asking our fellow musician's to please keep an eye out for our stolen equipment. On Thursday 12/06/2012 our band equipment trailer was stolen containing all of our stage gear. Though must of the equipment is very common like the blue Tama drums, cymbals, a 12 channel 1600 watt powered Peavey board, 2 snakes, JBL 3way speakers, stage monitors,Ampeg 8-10 bass bottom, etc.. That being said there are a couple of not so common things like a custom made 700 watt Nau bass head, a custom made 2-12 Nau bass bottom, a custom made 2-12 guitar combo amp. We expect that the trailer will be found abandoned, and our hopeful that we will get it back. We have contacted area music stores, area venues, and will be also visiting local pawn shops as well. There is also a good chance that we will be able to identify the thieves, as they most likely caught on camera. We would still ask if anyone has any information to please email us at coupedevilles.com, of leave a message at 585-234-1639 .

As an important side note there is 1 item on our band equipment trailer that cannot be replaced. There is a small blue stuffed bunny that was attached to a piece of drum hardware that belonged to our drummer's deceased son. In many ways this stuffed bunny is more important, so if this item could be returned it would be huge. Thank You in advance.
  2. Musicman1901

Musicman1901 Supporting Member

Your making me nervous! I have a gig in Rochester NY this saturday! However I will always keep an eye out for everything on your list. I hope your drummer finds the stuffed bunny, that is absolutely awful to lose. I can't even imagine being in his position. Best of luck to you guys. Sincerely, Mike
  3. Jerry Ziarko

4. JBNeedsBeer

JBNeedsBeer

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Jerry Ziarko

Thanks, I'll pass it on. You never know......
  7. robotriot

robotriot

the bunny thing is super sad. I would check House of Guitars right away, i've heard some people claim that they take in stolen gear, who knows..
  8. Johnpjm

Johnpjm Supporting Member

I hope the absolute best for this situation.

My thoughts go to the drummer most of all.
    Best of luck.