1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.

2. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

stolen Greco Rickenbacker Copy Lawsuit

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by that_bloke_mick, Mar 16, 2014.

1. that_bloke_mick

that_bloke_mick

Apr 4, 2012
    im guttered, one of my basses was taken from my house wile my family and i was asleep, it is a greco rickenbacker copy, it was taken from Bendigo, Victoria australia, in the early hours of the 17th of march, i have contacted everyone i know on face book, emailed Ebay, Gumtree, Cash converters. if anyone else could send me links to any second had music shops around victoria so i can email them i would be very grateful.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...449623458397572.123201.100000497653244&type=1

2. That's pretty ****.

3. that_bloke_mick

that_bloke_mick

Apr 4, 2012
    yeah it's not good thankfully out kids didn't wake up, there is a court case going on where a little boy was murdered during a robbery. i hope that the police find them befor i do!!!!

4. Tanner5382

Tanner5382

Sep 26, 2010
    Canton, GA
    I'm very sorry this happened to you. Thank God everyone is okay though! Best of luck with this whole ordeal.

5. Yhugly

Yhugly

Jan 23, 2014
  6. that_bloke_mick

that_bloke_mick

Apr 4, 2012
    i have sent them an email this morning, but thanks for you're link non the less, it just saddens me to think people are fine with walking into a strangers house and taking stuff that don't belong to them.

7. I'd be going to all the cash converters and music shops in the area with photo evidence of the s/n.

8. that_bloke_mick

that_bloke_mick

Apr 4, 2012
    yeah i emailed them this morning, and the local shop this arvo with all the info/pic's of the bass, all i can say is i bet there is a drug dealer that don't even know what he has been given to pay off a debt. it is a great bass even hard core Rickenbacker players wanted it because of how well it plays and sounds. im just shattered. i know what it feels like to have you're kid taken away from you