1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Stolen in Longview, TX: Hartke amp, H&K cab, pedals, misc equipment

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by theLimeyBrit, Nov 23, 2012.

1. theLimeyBrit

theLimeyBrit Used Register Supporting Member

Got a call from my worship leader today, someone cleaned out the church between Wednesday night and Black Friday morning :scowl:. Here's what I'm missing:

Hartke HA5000
    Hughes & Kettner 410 (not sure of exact model, believe its a BC410H)
    Korg Pitchblack
    Digitech Bass Synth Wah
    Boss ODB-3
    Boss PH-3
    Boss CEB-3
    Hardwire DL-8
    Boss FV50H
    PedalTrain Mini with OneSpot
    Yamaha MagicStomp Bass
    2 10' braided cables (one black/red, one white/blue/red)

I don't have specific details of the rest of the gear that got taken, but there were two 8-channel mixers (one was a Yamaha, not sure what the other was), 3 area mics, a SM58 clone, an 88-key silver Roland keyboard, small Line 6 guitar amp, Boss distortion pedal, and a Shure wireless 58 mic and receiver.

If anyone in the Dallas/East Texas/Shreveport area can keep an eye out, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Thanks!