1. Please note: We are performing several software upgrades tonight, Sept 29th. Please bear with us. You may notice some formatting issues and other bugs.

Stolen RED SPARKLE PREMIER GENISTA birch DRUM KIT, cymbals, hardware and more

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by Premierbass, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Premierbass

Premierbass

Disclosures:
    Owner, Premier Bass Guitars
    Attention musicians in the Denver/Boulder area. Please help our friend Rita find her stolen drums!

[​IMG]

Rita's garage was broken into a few days ago and the theives stole all her drum gear. Please be on the watch for a RED SPARKLE PREMIER GENISTA birch DRUM KIT, cymbals, hardware and more.

Here's a link to the Craigslist ad she's posted with all the details:

STOLEN: Red Sparkle Premier Drums

Please call our store with any info at 303-494-0395, or contact Rita via the Craigslist ad. Thanks for your help!

2. kit829

kit829 Supporting Member

Fingers crossed for good news on Rita's kit. Good to talk with you, Dan. I also play bass, so I'll check out your website.
    Karen (in Chicago)

3. Premierbass

Premierbass

Disclosures:
    Thanks for the help Karen.

4. Premierbass

Premierbass

Disclosures:
    Thanks to Kit829 (see her post above), who was looking for the same drumset stumbled on a set on the Music Go Round website. She knew that there are not many Genista sets around, especially in red sparkle, so she replied to Rita's CL ad and called me at the store. Thanks to Kit829, Rita's drums are coming home!

Rita's drums were found at Music Go Round in Aurora, CO. While most of the cymbals were already gone, she is getting the red sparkle drums, her snares and some other stuff back. Aurora PD and Boulder County Sherrif are on the case, so hopefully they catch the perps.

Thanks again Kit829!

5. Register to disable this ad
  6. bolophonic

bolophonic

This just made my day. Please update us if charges are filed.

7. Premierbass

Premierbass

Disclosures:
    Will do.

As Rita's old apartment (she just moved because of the theft) was across the street from my store in a very nice suburban neighborhood, it has made me much more aware of the threat of theft. Yes, I have insurance, alarms, motion detectors, cameras/DVR, etc., but if the bad guys want your stuff they'll find a way. (Good thing I have a Peavey T-40 at the store - coming in at 11.3 pounds it would make a great defensive weapon!).

I'm hoping the good karma of Rita's drums being found puts a damper on the thieves. And yes, I hope they get caught and prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Dan