1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

stolen SX Jazz bass

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by Nick_Merrick, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Nick_Merrick

Nick_Merrick

had a jam to go to after class in the early morning, left it in car (stupid i know but f**k me rite?)
    walk out of class, window broken, bass stolen, it was not a fun day.
    anyways, it happened right across the street of Fresno State on Shaw in Fresno CA, about two weeks ago.

theres a video, its the best shot i could get it but yeah just let me know if anything comes up, thatd be amazing i miss that bass a lot haha.
  2. Clark Dark

Clark Dark

I feel your pain. That window replacement will probably cost 3x's what the bass cost.
  3. hrodbert696

hrodbert696 Supporting Member

+1. That's what you get an SX for, right?
  4. Clark Dark

Clark Dark

I've read so many stories similar to this. I always wonder why wasn't it in the trunk. Well the last laugh will belong to the OP when that crackhead goes running into the pawn shop thinking he's getting a payday.
  5. Nick_Merrick

Nick_Merrick

bahahaha im still kicking myself. but ^^^^^^^^^ that is the only reason i havnt unleashed my rage on the inhabitants of fresno