1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please make yourself at home! I've deleted the previous "migration" threads, please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

stompbox order reverser/flip-flopper?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bob_Ross, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Bob_Ross

Bob_Ross

Anyone know of a small form-factor (stompbox size, to fit on a pedalboard...no racks please) loop-selector/router/thigamajig that would allow me to reverse the order of two (or more) stompboxes on the fly?

E.g., in the simplest configuration my current signal path is
    instrument > Box A > Box B > amp (i.e., output of Box A is routed to the input of Box B)
    and I want to be able to step on one footswitch to instantly reconfigure it into
    instrument > Box B > Box A > amp (i.e., output of Box B is now routed to the input of Box A, whose output now goes directly to the amp...no feedback loops)

I'm betting there's something out there that will do this -- I think I need a 2:2 matrix switcher at the very least -- but I'm woefully out-of-date in my contemporary stompbox awareness. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  2. rratajski

rratajski

Disclosures:
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    Something you want to build on your own or something you want built for you?
  3. Roscoe East

Roscoe East

4. Bob_Ross

Bob_Ross

That looks like exactly what I need, thanks.
  5. dalo320

dalo320 Supporting Member

6. Bob_Ross

Bob_Ross

Update: I wound up buying one of these
    http://www.loop-master.com/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=65
    from Loop-Master.

Brian was really nice, easy to deal with, product arrived quickly... I just may have to buy more of his stuff!

Tonight the Flip-Flopper gets deployed on its maiden voyage, wired between two looping delays. I envision caterwauling feedback in 3, 2, 1...
  7. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS * Supporting Member