1. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. Register a FREE Account to post and unlock tons of features!

stompbox order reverser/flip-flopper?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Bob_Ross, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Bob_Ross

Bob_Ross Supporting Member

Dec 29, 2012
    Anyone know of a small form-factor (stompbox size, to fit on a pedalboard...no racks please) loop-selector/router/thigamajig that would allow me to reverse the order of two (or more) stompboxes on the fly?

E.g., in the simplest configuration my current signal path is
    instrument > Box A > Box B > amp (i.e., output of Box A is routed to the input of Box B)
    and I want to be able to step on one footswitch to instantly reconfigure it into
    instrument > Box B > Box A > amp (i.e., output of Box B is now routed to the input of Box A, whose output now goes directly to the amp...no feedback loops)

I'm betting there's something out there that will do this -- I think I need a 2:2 matrix switcher at the very least -- but I'm woefully out-of-date in my contemporary stompbox awareness. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. rratajski

rratajski

Jul 1, 2008
    Mount Laurel, NJ
    Disclosures:
    Builder for FUZZROCIOUS PEDALS
    Something you want to build on your own or something you want built for you?

3. TalkBass Friendly Advertisement

to hide this ad and more.
  4. Roscoe East

Roscoe East

Aug 22, 2011
  5. Bob_Ross

Dec 29, 2012
    That looks like exactly what I need, thanks.

6. dalo320

dalo320 Supporting Member

Nov 29, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
  7. Bob_Ross

Dec 29, 2012
    Update: I wound up buying one of these
    http://www.loop-master.com/product_info.php?cPath=24&products_id=65
    from Loop-Master.

Brian was really nice, easy to deal with, product arrived quickly... I just may have to buy more of his stuff!

Tonight the Flip-Flopper gets deployed on its maiden voyage, wired between two looping delays. I envision caterwauling feedback in 3, 2, 1...

8. FretNoMore

FretNoMore * Cooking with GAS * Supporting Member

Jan 25, 2002
    The frozen north