Stoner/DOOM Bassists Part 34: The Way She Goes

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by Toastfuzz, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Toastfuzz

Toastfuzz

"Ray, you spent all our liquor money!"

"Thats the way she goes, Bubs"

"Waddaya mean, thats the way she goes?? We don't have any more liquor money Ray!"

"That's the way she goes, boys. Sometimes she goes, sometimes she doesn't cause that's the f*cking way she goes."
  2. Ancient Tone

Ancient Tone

3. JoeVictim

JoeVictim

Yes. In.

So, listened to the newest song from practice called Black Forest. We'll be shortening it up and adding vocals so it won't be a 20 minute psych-out song, but I really, really like where its going. About 7 minutes of awesomeness. And I actually cut loose a little and try some new little runs. Anyways, it's coming. Trying really hard to get something together for Doomsday. Hopefully the drummer has heard something. Anxiety sucks.
  4. ampegfuzz

ampegfuzz Supporting Member

Looks like it was a 220, he must of had a early one. Is was disappointed how quiet it was. But it sounded awesome.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. Lazarus.Bird

Lazarus.Bird Mr. Personality Supporting Member

This thread will get two birds stoned at once.
  7. Toastfuzz

Toastfuzz

This makes my day. I need to get the audio tracks for TPB on my phone and just listen to the episodes all day at work. I'd be much less hostile thats for sure.

[​IMG]
  8. beebassdude

beebassdude

the one i have is from the 70s, did they make an 80s version that might have sucked? lol
  9. Rushing

Rushing Supporting Member

What, do you own space? No, Nay-saw does.
  10. ampegfuzz

11. JoeVictim

JoeVictim

The fastest way to make money is to rob a bank machine. It doesn't take a rocket appliance to figure that out!
  12. JoeVictim

JoeVictim

randy, you better not be prostituting for cheeseburgers again!

a man's gotta eat, mr. lahey

lol. I miss TPB. Only good show dish horded.
  13. Lazarus.Bird

So this weekend at the Pittsburgh Zoo, some mom held her 3 year old son up on a railing and he fell 11 feet into the African painted dog exhibit and they ripped him apart. People are so dumb.
  14. dozicusmaximus

dozicusmaximus

Speaking of cheeseburgers. Five Guys for lunch today. I'm hungry and I need some grease to help me through the day.

And lots of Bolt Thrower today. Probably sprinkle some Soilent Green in there too.
  15. beebassdude

beebassdude

16. The_Janitor

The_Janitor

I saw that story. I'm sorry the kid was killed, but for ****'s sake, don't sit your kid on the railing overlooking the wild dog exhibit. It seems like common sense to me. I just hope it was the fall that killed him and not the dogs.
  17. JoeVictim

JoeVictim

Wow, that sucks...
  18. Toastfuzz

Toastfuzz

He bounced off a mesh landing before landing on the ground.... I'm surprised no quick thinking good samaritans didn't jump in to try to save him. The dogs didn't look all that threatening to a grown adult male human... then again I wasn't there, so who's to say.

Edit: I take it back, those things look vicious. From the reports I read, it was over pretty quick... bum rushed by a whole pack. Not a pretty way to go thats for sure.
  19. Jason Hall

Jason Hall

So horrible.. people do some really stupid and wreckless things with their kids man. It's like when I see a parents tossing their kid several feet into the air... "oh he likes it"... yeah he'll love it when his skull cracks on the pavement. Unfortunately it takes events like this to remind people to be more careful. Just sick.

Working, bored, sitting here designing my pedal board and planning out some songs rather than doing real work.
  20. Lazarus.Bird

Yeah... they're one of the largest dog-like creatures on the planet and have really strong jaws. Jumping in after the kid would be something akin to that scene from Anchor Man.
  21. ampegfuzz

My SVT would of buried it. I had it cranked and it didn't even break up. Great sounding amp though. I had it going thru a 810. It's just the lower powered version I guess.