STR LS Basses Factory Direct!

Discussion in 'TalkBass Bazaar: Basses' started by steweDbass, Mar 22, 2014.

1. steweDbass

steweDbass Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Endorsing Artist and Foreign Agent; Deviser Guitars, Japan
    Dear fellow low-enders, I am pleased to bring you the cream of the crop in Japanese hand made basses and have recently been given the go ahead by Deviser to market these abroad. :hyper:

STR are hand built at the ASKA plant in Nagano to the highest spec along side other Deviser brands like Bacchus, Momose and Headway. They are among the finest instruments in the world yet command a lower price than the likes of Fodera or US built Ken Smith for example. These instruments are not just amazing sounding and feeling instruments, they are also beautiful works of art:bassist:

Here's a few pics to put you in the mood ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The LS range are the most popular of the STR range, with the solid bolt on construction and deep neck pocket that makes for superb resonance and better sustain.
    The LS range can be ordered in 4 (LS449), 5(LS459), 6(LS648) or 7(LS748) string configurations.
    The spacing / string pitch at the bridge varies depending on number of strings. Specifically the 4 and 5 string models are 19mm, the 6 string and 7 string is 18mm.

Prices start at $2000 and range up to $9000 depending on spec and as a foreign direct sales representative I now have the clearance to bring you these models factory direct at very competitive prices! In general I can offer the STR range at $300 - $400 less than retailers list prices. Please PM me for quotes or inquiries on available stock. :bassist:

Also please note that I offer shipping solutions which you can find out more about through PM inquiries.
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  2. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson

Disclosures:
    Brubaker Guitars
    How much is the first bass?
  3. steweDbass

Disclosures:
    Brad, didn't see your reply till today. Thanks for the correction on pricing, maybe I got mixed up with list prices I have seen in Japan. I'll be more careful next time. I'll edit the post accordingly. If you asking about the first bass with all the fancy inlay work, that one is $8800 factory direct, and is our most expensive.
  4. Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson

Disclosures:
    Brubaker Guitars
    No problem. Looking forward to checking one of these out someday.
  5. Register to disable this ad
  6. steweDbass

Disclosures:
    Just got a few of these in for video reviews....here's the LS648