1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Strap Buttons - Grover Chrome Star FT/FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by BassilPesto, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassilPesto

BassilPesto Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

For trade or sale: One pair Chrome Star Grover Artist Strap Buttons.

"Attach your strap with style"!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are two-piece buttons. There's a bottom part that's screwed to the bass, like a typical strap button. The top part (the star) screws into the lower part. There are rubber O-rings between the two parts and the bass, so they don't loosen-up on their own.

[​IMG]

Here's the manufacturer's description, from https://www.grotro.com/grover/grover-accessories/artist-strap-buttons:

"These new buttons offer players the opportunity to attach their strap with style. They keep the players’ strap locked without the hassles or expense of traditional strap locks. The two-piece screw on design let’s the player change styles easily while the oversized die-cast buttons and custom-fitted o-rings safely secures the strap.

"All hardware is provided and the installation process is simple. Replaces original strap button with no modification or damage to instrument."​

These are like new, with the packaging. I installed them once then removed them. Nothing wrong with them, just not my style.

Note that these are strap buttons, not strap locks.

FT: I'd prefer to trade these - make me an offer. Some ideas:
    • Strings, med. light or light, flatwounds or other smooth surface
    • Strap
    • Set of bass knobs
    • Set of Boss pedal knobs
    • Other parts for basses or pedals
    Or FS: New lower price! $5, including shipping to continental USA, Paypal only.
  2. BassilPesto

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Post price drop bump.
  3. BassilPesto

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.