1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

To mark your thread sold, edit the title and choose the "SOLD" prefix. See the FAQ for more info

Strap Buttons - Grover Chrome Star FT/FS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by BassilPesto, Dec 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BassilPesto

BassilPesto Supporting Member

For trade or sale: One pair Chrome Star Grover Artist Strap Buttons.

"Attach your strap with style"!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are two-piece buttons. There's a bottom part that's screwed to the bass, like a typical strap button. The top part (the star) screws into the lower part. There are rubber O-rings between the two parts and the bass, so they don't loosen-up on their own.

[​IMG]

Here's the manufacturer's description, from https://www.grotro.com/grover/grover-accessories/artist-strap-buttons:

"These new buttons offer players the opportunity to attach their strap with style. They keep the players’ strap locked without the hassles or expense of traditional strap locks. The two-piece screw on design let’s the player change styles easily while the oversized die-cast buttons and custom-fitted o-rings safely secures the strap.

"All hardware is provided and the installation process is simple. Replaces original strap button with no modification or damage to instrument."​

These are like new, with the packaging. I installed them once then removed them. Nothing wrong with them, just not my style.

Note that these are strap buttons, not strap locks.

FT: I'd prefer to trade these - make me an offer. Some ideas:
    • Strings, med. light or light, flatwounds or other smooth surface
    • Strap
    • Set of bass knobs
    • Set of Boss pedal knobs
    • Other parts for basses or pedals
    Or FS: New lower price! $5, including shipping to continental USA, Paypal only.
  2. BassilPesto

Post price drop bump.
  3. BassilPesto

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.