1. Welcome to the premier online bass player community and classifieds!

Register a free account to remove in-screen ads.

Strap Locks for a Penny!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by HillBillyWannaB, Dec 14, 2012.

1. Description: The chrome straplock guitar strap system to replace the original without any modifications nails and attention, your shoulder strap and security card into the locked position. It is easy to install, convenient to use. 1 x silver guitar strap lock

"Security card"?!?
  2. Yeah, they're coming from Hong Kong or something.
  3. HaMMerHeD

HaMMerHeD Supporting Member

May 20, 2005
    Norman, OK
    Ah, Engrish, how I miss thee.
  4. Sponsored by:

5. Smokin' Toaster

Smokin' Toaster Supporting Member

I believe a penny get's you one. If you want straplocks on both ends of you strap you'll need 2. They don't combine shipping, I put qty 6 in and shipping came to $22.45. Still not a bad deal if they are quality straplocks.
  6. hover

Oct 4, 2008
    Ah, Chlome Stlaprocks. Don't need any, but thanks for the heads up.
  7. Technotitclan

Technotitclan Lurking TB from work

Mar 1, 2012
    Rochester, NY
    I have a couple sets of these. There Schaller rip offs. But they work. I have an actual Schaller on my strap and on 2 of my basses have the knock off pins. The Schaller is a little bigger so there is some wiggle room when I use these pins. As long as you have the opining on the strap piece facing towards the rest of the strap it's not going to be an issue. Already done a gig using these (my guitarist to) and had no problems.
  8. A true Lost in Translation story: ca. 1980-81 I worked in a music store after school (best job ever). The owners went to NAMM and returned loaded with brochures and swag, including sales materials for ESP Guitars. The ESP materials trumpeted their innovative new tremolo mechanism that included among its components a "point brock" and a "body brock."
  9. Technotitclan

Technotitclan Lurking TB from work

Mar 1, 2012
    Rochester, NY
  10. Tmw2011

Feb 23, 2011
    Edmond, OK
    Interesting place... Now I know what I've been doing wrong all this time!