1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Strap Locks for a Penny!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by HillBillyWannaB, Dec 14, 2012.

1. HillBillyWannaB

HillBillyWannaB

2. dalkowski

dalkowski

Description: The chrome straplock guitar strap system to replace the original without any modifications nails and attention, your shoulder strap and security card into the locked position. It is easy to install, convenient to use. 1 x silver guitar strap lock

"Security card"?!?
  3. HillBillyWannaB

HillBillyWannaB

Yeah, they're coming from Hong Kong or something.
  4. HaMMerHeD

HaMMerHeD

Ah, Engrish, how I miss thee.
  5. Smokin' Toaster

Smokin' Toaster

I believe a penny get's you one. If you want straplocks on both ends of you strap you'll need 2. They don't combine shipping, I put qty 6 in and shipping came to $22.45. Still not a bad deal if they are quality straplocks.
  6. hover

hover

Ah, Chlome Stlaprocks. Don't need any, but thanks for the heads up.
  7. Technotitclan

Technotitclan Lurking TB from work Supporting Member

I have a couple sets of these. There Schaller rip offs. But they work. I have an actual Schaller on my strap and on 2 of my basses have the knock off pins. The Schaller is a little bigger so there is some wiggle room when I use these pins. As long as you have the opining on the strap piece facing towards the rest of the strap it's not going to be an issue. Already done a gig using these (my guitarist to) and had no problems.
  8. dalkowski

dalkowski

A true Lost in Translation story: ca. 1980-81 I worked in a music store after school (best job ever). The owners went to NAMM and returned loaded with brochures and swag, including sales materials for ESP Guitars. The ESP materials trumpeted their innovative new tremolo mechanism that included among its components a "point brock" and a "body brock."
  9. Technotitclan

Technotitclan Lurking TB from work Supporting Member

10. Tmw2011

Tmw2011

Interesting place... Now I know what I've been doing wrong all this time!
    [​IMG]