1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

SOLD Straps - Mono/Levy's

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by TXLawDawg, Apr 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TXLawDawg

TXLawDawg Put some stank on it...

[DEL]Mono "Betty" strap - short (40"-46") in good condition. Clay ultra-suede. Bought new in September '13 and it has been gigged but is in good shape. Of note, I absolutely hated the big white "MONO' lettering and removed it and then used a black sharpie to color it in a bit (photo below). $25[/DEL] GONE

[DEL]Levy's 3.5" (I measure closer to 3 ⅜) padded leather strap. From my measurements, length would be around 37"-51". Smooth leather on both sides (no suede). I've had this strap for several years now but it has never been gigged. Put strap locks on it for purposes of using as a backup and then it just sat. Still needs to be broken in and looks brand new with the exception of where the strap locks were mounted. $30[/DEL] SOLD

Prices listed are shipped CONUS with Paypal payment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"MONO" removed pic:

[​IMG]

2. Awesome Sauce

Awesome Sauce Supporting Member

3. TXLawDawg

TXLawDawg Put some stank on it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.