1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Strinberg

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by MarceloZ, Feb 12, 2013.

1. MarceloZ

MarceloZ

I like to change my strings constantly instead of buying an expensive set every six months so I bougth a lot of Strinbergs the last few years without problems, they tune up and had a decent even sound at least in the begining.
    The last set I bougth was a disaster, no tunning and the E string was dull, like was used for years. Defective ones.
    I sent Strinberg a message but had no answer.
    Has anyone had similar problems?
  2. SLaPiNFuNK

SLaPiNFuNK Gold Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Owner: BassStringsOnline.com
    Did you check that the string was not twisted during the installation?
  3. MarceloZ

MarceloZ

The string was carefully installed, I am sure the problem is about the manufacturing or materials, i.e. Strinberg's quality control.
  4. millsbass5

millsbass5

If they're a pretty cheap string, I'd say you have been lucky so far. I buy mine in bulk, since I change 'em every 10 days, or so.