1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

String Emporium Impossible to Contact

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [DB]' started by thedj437, Aug 17, 2013.

1. thedj437

thedj437

I have been trying to contact the String Emporium in Arizona for the past couple weeks now. I have tried both numbers, left messages, and tried at all hours of the day. Still I have not heard back from them. I am getting somewhat frustrated. Is there something I am missing?
  2. KUNGfuSHERIFF

KUNGfuSHERIFF

3. thedj437

thedj437

I can't seem to find any evidence of them closing. If they failed to even mention that they aren't available I may be wanting to take my business elsewhere.

EDIT: They finally answered. Said they will call me back in 10 minutes. Hopefully then I can get some answers.
  4. Steve Swan

Steve Swan

Disclosures:
    Retailer: Shen, Sun, older European
    This is by far the busiest time of year for bass dealers. Steve is a swell fellow. He'll take care of you.
  5. calypsocoral302

calypsocoral302

Try his e-mail. I sent him several over the past year, and each time he replied in 2 business days or less.
  6. Eric Hochberg

Eric Hochberg

The OP has replied that SE has contacted him.

7. calypsocoral302

calypsocoral302

Yep, sorry. I missed that.
  8. Kmkjazz

Kmkjazz

Hello.
    So last week I ordered a tuff bag bass case thru the string emporium website. I got a receipt by email and my credit card has been charged. But I have emailed and tried to call and have not heard anything from them ( voicemail box is full). Has anyone here had recent contact with them? I'm getting a bit concerned that they aren't in business or something.
    Thanks!
  9. Jake deVilliers

Jake deVilliers Supporting Member

Disclosures:
    Owner of The Bass Spa, String Repairman at Long & McQuade Vancouver
    Relax. I talked to Steve on the phone a couple of weeks ago. I'm sure that your bass bag will be heading your way shortly. ;)