1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

String Question?

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by Uncajohnny, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Uncajohnny

Uncajohnny

Can anyone help with this? have a Warwick 32" Rockbass semi-hollow with GHS Pressure wounds installed. Has worked great for months, with perfect tune & intonation. Just recently, with tune fine & intonation fine, 5th fret on "D" string now seems to always produce a sharp "G". Anyone else have this happen? Does that mean the strings are worn out? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Uncajohnny
  2. Jensby design

Jensby design

Yeah or your fret is not quite in the right spot:meh:
    Lets go with the string thing.I use to take my strings off and put it back on upside down(the old fret side now against your fingers) but that was back when I was poor. . . :meh: well poorer:rolleyes:
  3. iiipopes

iiipopes

Yes.