1. Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ

A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

New posts to classifieds threads will only bump the thread once every 24 hours. Posts made before 24 hours since the last bump, will not bump the thread.

Strings for sale: Ernie Ball Flatwounds, GHS Progressives and more

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by friskinator, Dec 28, 2012.

1. friskinator

friskinator Supporting Member

I'm cleaning out my spare string reserves and have a few sets for sale. Includes the following:

1. Lightly used set of Ernie Ball flatwounds, heavy gauge with the blue cloth on the cut ends. In great shape with plenty of life left. Cut for a 2x2 headstock. $15 shipped. SOLD

2. Set of standard gauge roundwounds (45-105, I think?). Not sure of the brand, but I pulled them off a Lakland Dunn I recently bought. Cut for a 4 in line headstock, plenty of length on these since they were strung through the body. Fabric on the ends is a light grey/silver color. In good shape. $10 shipped.

3. Incomplete set of standard gauge GHS Progressives roundwounds. Lightly used, but does not include the E string (only includes A, D, G). In great shape, and these have the red fabric on the ends. Cut for a 2x2 headstock. $7 shipped.

Payment is through PayPal. Any questions, please PM.

Attached Files:

2. shrigg

shrigg Supporting Member

PM sent for set #2
  3. friskinator

friskinator Supporting Member

New Year's bump. Feel free to make offers.
  4. Huge94

Huge94

PM sent about the flats
  5. Register to disable this ad