1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Strings FS: DR Hi Beams & TI JF344

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by JRT, Jan 29, 2014.

1. JRT

JRT Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Hey guys, got a few sets of strings I'll never use or use again so here they are in hopes that one of you could use em!! If you're wondering why I'm selling them all it's because all I play now days are Chromes and I need to raise some cash!

DR Hi Beams NEW - $20 shipped
    Received these as a gift and the packaging was a little mashed up in order to fit in the box the were mailed to me in. Strings are brand spanking new and untouched!

Thomastic Infeld JF344 - GENTLY USED - $40 shipped
    These have hardly any playtime on them. The wraps are a little frayed from trying them on two different basses but they are fine and have very little play time on them. Cut for Fender P Bass.
  2. basser05

basser05 Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Size?? 4 or 5 string?
  3. bassman_al

bassman_al Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0

4. JRT

JRT Supporting Member

Rating - 100%