1. A Supporting membership is required to post items for sale in the classifieds

2. Welcome to TalkBass, the Premier Bass Player Community and Information Source. We've been uniting the Low End Since 1998!

We're glad you've found us. Register a 100% Free Account to post and unlock tons of features.
  3. Please Read:Classifieds Rules, Usage Agreement, and FAQ for info on bumping, marking SOLD, and more.

Strings - Sadowsky, GHS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by RedsFan75, Feb 9, 2013.

1. RedsFan75

RedsFan75 Supporting Member

Sadowsky 5 String Set Blue Label Stainless Steel Bass Strings - Xtra Long Gauge .045 .065 .085 .105 .130T. Had them strung through my Lakland, played them in church 6 times, great strings, best stainless I've used, but after using the D'Addario balanced tension set, these are not going to be used. $22.00 Shipped.

GHS Precision Flats - 4 String Set 3025 - Long+ Light
    Gauge:: .045 .060 .075 .095. I would call these new, but for the fact I trimmed the E. Had them strung on my Fender, but a very liberal wind. Strung them up overnight... Went back to my Sadowsky Black flats. - [DEL]$12.00 Shipped[/DEL] SOLD

I'm open to trades, but only thing I really have a leaning toward would be either some TI flats to fit my Fender, or some other lower tension string that give me that flat wound warmth for my Fender...

Or maybe a Fender Bent bridge?

2. RedsFan75

Bump, going to be out of town for a couple of days.

3. jeremy_p

jeremy_p

I'll take the GHS flats, pm inbound for payment info.

4. RedsFan75

Just a reminder, these are the Extra Long Stainless Sadowsky strings.

5. Register to disable this ad