1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TB Android app is working, you may need to uninstall/reinstall. The iPhone app is now updated and should work after you upgrade. TalkBass is responsive to any screen size, so we recommend using your mobile browser for full functionality.

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Strongsville OHIO peeps

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by DblG, Feb 8, 2014.

1. DblG

DblG

I will be there next weekend, Sat thru Mon for my son's hockey tournament. Anyone playing?

I also plan on visiting The Brew Kettle. And plan on taking a cab.
    Any other suggestions? :hyper:
  2. DblG

DblG

Looks like I'll be going to the mall then...
  3. musicxfactor

musicxfactor Supporting Member

You should check out the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
  4. GreatScott91

GreatScott91

Sorry friend! My impression of the general area is that it is heavily populated, but not necessarily having a lot 'going on'. You'd likely need to travel north towards Cleveland or south towards Akron to find something. I could be wrong...it's happened many times before. Good luck!
  5. DblG

DblG

Thanks guys. Probably hit up the HOF on the way back to B'Lo on Monday. I was just looking to see if anyone in that area knew of any cool clubs nearby for Saturday...we don't want to go too far from the hotel - kids can stay by themselves for a bit but I dont' wanna push it) Most likely will do the Brew Kettle then Saturday night, because it's 4 miles from the hotes, I like beer, and the Sunday AM game isn't until 9am (yay!). Sunday's are Sundays...bleh..