1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Strymon Mobius w/ etched DMC3, Loop, Reverb/Lofi, Expression Center, Dragster

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by MSUsousaphone, Feb 16, 2014.

1. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Disclosures:
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    FOR SALE (will entertain trades but I am picky)

[DEL]Strymon Mobius.....You know this guy. Had it for a while but lightly used. No signs of wear and tear....except velcro. Will come with midi cable thingy. Has adapter. Asking $375 OBO. Or $450 for the DMC3 and the Mobius.[/DEL]

[DEL]Etched DMC3....wow this thing is awesome. SPACE INVADERS!!!! I bought this meaning to sync it to the Mobius but I never got around to it. Easy to do, though. Looking for $125 OBO or $450 for it and the Mobius.
    [/DEL]

Awesomely Etched Loop Pedal w/ Volume Knob....This one is pretty much in the title. Cool stuff. Asking $80 OBO.

MSLP Twin Reverb Lofi Looper....I'm honestly not all that crazy about the lofi looper. Too many clicks for me. Other people may figure it out. But I'm selling this like the awesome reverb it is and the looper basically comes extra. Woot. Asking $125 OBO.

[DEL]MSLP huge 6 to 1 expression center. Does what it says. Control 6 expressionable pedals with one expression pedal. Like two expressionators but cheaper and without all the extras. Asking $125 OBO.[/DEL]

Tonebone Radial Dragster.....I never figured this guy out. Really don't know if I just have no clue what to do with it or if the unit is broken. I don't knows. FREE IF YOU BUY ANOTHER PEDAL.

All prices are shipping CONUS and OBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Attached Files:

2. MSUsousaphone

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Disclosures:
    Mobius AND dmc3 is a goner.
  3. MSUsousaphone

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

Disclosures:
    PRICES SLASHED! WOOOOOOOOOO!
  4. reiman83

reiman83

0   0   0

Do you know approx. how much loop time the looper has. Not sure if my pm's are going through. I may just pick up both of these from you on a whim. Below is what I've got for trade if interested. Prices flexible since you are.

$90 fulltone catalyst
    $120 catalinbread naga viper
    $30 boss ds-1
    $80 ibanez cpl compressor/limiter
    $40 boss odb-3
    $110 earthquaker devicea hummingbird tremolo
    $110 gearmanndude lutherdrive
    $180 zvex machine fuzz
    $130 ibanez bi chorus
    $120 ibanez compressor II
    $180 catalinbread belle epoch
    $50 boss ceb-3 bass chorus