1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Strymon Timeline and Disaster Area Amps DMC-3XL

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Vlad5, Nov 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vlad5

Vlad5 Chronic Knob Twiddling Tone Chaser Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

So I finally decided this is more delay than I need, and I don't use the loop function as much as I thought I would. I've had both for almost a year, and they have been on the pedal board, in my room (or dorm room) the entire time. Took em on stage by myself once, but no kicks or spills.

PayPal only, shipped USPS Con/US.

-SOLD- Timeline: $400
    Tiny scratch on either side where other plugs made contact, otherwise tip top. Comes with original box and adapter. Pedaltrain Velcro on the bottom.

-SOLD- DMC-3XL w/ 1/4" expression jack: $150 Black paint is chipping in a few places. The first layer was mine, then DAA repainted over my paint, but I guess the primer didn't take in some areas when I did it. Anyway, works as new. No original box, but will ship in one that fits snug.

No trades please, I have everything I need for now, except money.

[​IMG]
  2. Vlad5

Vlad5 Chronic Knob Twiddling Tone Chaser Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    47   0   0

DMC-3XL is sold!

Timeline is sold!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.