Stu Hamn SHB60 Bass question

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by kevbassman, Feb 16, 2014.

1. kevbassman

kevbassman Supporting Member

Hi Gang, I recently purchased (for a great deal) a Washburn Stu Hamn SHB60 bass.........and the controls go, volume, blend, tone, piezo..........and the iring to me is way off......this is what I sent to Washburn......

Hi, I recently purchased a Stu Hamn SHB60.....for the most part I like the bass, but several factors I don't .......the EQ makes no sense to me...it is suppose to be volume, blend, tone, piezo.......so when the blend control is full right or left, the other pick-up should not be on (w/ piezio off). Also the back cavity cover was on so tight (I was replacing stock batteries) that I nicked the inner wood up removing it for one of the holes...........I have two other Stu Basses the SHB30 & 40 & never had this problem. I also need a Allen wrench for the bass, or the size (bass & bridge). Any new basses I get I set them up immediately, and replace battery's if active EQ. Thx. I really think this bass is wired wrong.

Has anyone else has this problem? I still own the passive SHB30, and that set-up is great.........volume(neck pu), volume (bridge pu) , treble, bass.....or vice versa..........and it makes sense, especially being passive.
    I really feel like taking the active EQ out. Thoughts, suggestions?
    thanks in advance!