1. Welcome to TalkBass 2014! If you're new here, we just went through a major site upgrade. Please post all concerns and bugs to the Forum Usage Issues forum. We will be monitoring that forum. Thank you for all of your feedback.

The TalkBass iphone/android app is NOT WORKING currently. We're working on it. Tapatalk IS working, so if you need to use an app, use Tapatalk. Try using your browser though - TalkBass is now 100% responsive to your phone/tablet screen size ;)

Please read the TalkBass 2014 FAQ for lots of great info on the new software.

Sunon Fan (Almost free)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Accessories' started by Livewire, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Livewire

Livewire Yahtzeeee Supporting Member

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Up for sale is a Sunon fan that was in a Mesa Boogie Walkabout head. I had Mesa repair the fan in my Walkabout, but when I got the head back, I ended up taking it right out and replacing it with a Noctua fan. I believe it has a rating of 32cfm. The original wires were cut short when removed from the head, but I found the wires and soldered them back to the fan.

I’m practically giving this away for (almost) free, just pay the shipping and it is yours $5... PM me!!

[​IMG]
  2. Livewire

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

soldered some more wire bump!
  3. Livewire

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Goin in the trash bump
  4. Livewire